Friday, 19 May 2017

Live online conference at MM10


Today I want to share with you the great experience that I had on 4th of May. My classmates and I were invited to MM10. MM10 is an online worldwide conferences about education for tecahers.
The porpose of the MOOC is exchange knowledge and experiences with other tecahers from all places.
Before we participated in the conference, we had to prepare it well. To do this, we follow the following steps:

  • To draft our speech
  • To design our support slide
  • On 27th of April we did an online rehearsal
The first thing that we did was to draft our speech for the online conference day. In our speech we had to talk about our experience during this master course and the whole process that we followed to carry out all the challenges in our learning diary. To do this, I write a speech about the knowledge that I have acquired during this master and my experience using ICT tools. Here you can see my speech, uploaded it to Issuu.


                 Live online class speech de Samia Saidi

After writing our speech, we design our own support slide for the online conference. In my slide, I included some information about me, the link of my blog and the names of each challenge that I have done. Our teacher uploaded it to Slideshare and here you can see it:


After having prepared our draft of our speech and our slides, we rehearsed the talk. On the 27th of April, we met at WizIQ. On this page, we practice our speech and check if we could hear and see everyone properly.
On 4th of May we all connected for the online conference from this website.We had the opportunity to share our knowledge with different teachers from all places. In addition, the conference is uploaded to Youtube. You can see it here:



Reflection about the online conference

All in all, being able to participate in the conference has been a great experience and opportunity to share our experience with different people from the educational field.
Personally, I think that these kinds of conferences are useful resource for sharing knowledge and learning from others.
Moreover, it has also been interesting to listen to the rest of my classmates, since I have learned a lot from them. I could learn from my classmate´s work and their magnificient artifacts.
Although, I couldn´t finish my speech at the online conference, it was a pleasure to have participated in such a great event.

Reflection about this Master course

Finally, I would like to talk about the conclusions about this master´s module. Personally, I thimk it has been a very useful subject, since it has made me understand the great importance of the use of ICT tools in the reaching- process. In addition, I have been able to use different appplications that I didn´t know fot teaching content.
At first it seemed to me very complicated, because I didnt know how to use these new applications. However, after using different applications several times, I am able to use them.
Although each challenge involved a lot of dedication and time, I have been able to learn to use many applications, which in my point of view, are a useful resources and I am sure that I will use them as a resource for tecahing.

No comments:

Post a Comment